Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Rose Tainted Glasses

In the end I guess I'm just a monochromatic, melodramatic man who, despite  the insides and outsides of self portraits, could never understand the complexes of reality that get seen through the rose tainted glasses he wears. The truth is, looking at life is a difficult thing to do when you can easily glance toward the wrong place at the wrong time and witness a sight that changes the very core of your spirit and your beliefs. In the end it might not be reasonable to view the world in such an optimistic light - often when I reflect on my perspective of the world I understand that I need to do a lot of growing up.

However I would rather look at the world and see happiness, despite how small it may find its form, than to look at the reality with no filter and have the joy sucked from my core

No comments:

Post a Comment