Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Heart

The chambers of the heart control us in so many strange ways. Weather I'm nervous, excited, overjoyed or petrified I feel the emotion bubble in my chest. But when you are on my mind I lose control;
Whenever I see someone drink coffee I think of the way you order, stir and drink your very own cup
Whenever I travel past a park bench I think of how I long to be back beside you, seated, transfixed by everything you do.
Even my gravest fear reminds me of you, and for a fraction of an instant I smile before flinching in fear when a bird enters my vision.
My heart longs for you s much that it is controlling everything I am. Soon I will end up on your doorstep, against my mind's will but following my heart.
My heart is yours, until you break it

No comments:

Post a Comment