Friday, July 10, 2015

Content

I lay awake staring into the darkness as endless thoughts of the future radiate from my imagination.
Thoughts such as becoming a famous musician, sharing a part of my very soul that just cannot be expressed in words to thousands and thousands of other people.
Thoughts of becoming a world-class athlete, who with one strike of the ball can wow millions of spectators worldwide in an never-ending pursuit of glory and perfection.

But the scenario I imagine that appeals to me the most is becoming the person I am destined to be, who shares their life with the person of their dreams, where the two of us walk into a small, comforting home that we have made together, with everything we need and all I could possibly desire right in front of me.
I may never have thousands say my name across the world, but hearing you say my name as I hold you as close to my heart as I possibly can means more than the rest of the world put together, and I am more than content with that

No comments:

Post a Comment